Slides from recent talks
- Closed form Bayes factor techniques for measuring evidential value from analysis of variance models (January 2020). Joint Mathematics Meetings -- Denver, CO
- Developing an interactive web application for computing Bayes factors from summary statistics (May 2020). Psychological Sciences Day -- Tarleton State University.
- Bayesian model selection: A deeper dive into Bayesian correlation and linear regression (June 2020). Ulster University Psychology Seminar.
- Bayesian methods in mathematical cognition: A conceptual overview (June 2020). Math Cognition and Learning Society Brown Bag Seminar.
- A systems factorial approach to classifying the architecture of fraction perception (July 2020). Math Cognition and Learning Society Symposium on Representations and Knowledge Structures for Fractions and Rational Numbers