Slides from recent talks
- Closed form Bayes factor techniques for measuring evidential value from analysis of variance models (January 2020). Joint Mathematics Meetings -- Denver, CO
- Developing an interactive web application for computing Bayes factors from summary statistics (May 2020). Psychological Sciences Day -- Tarleton State University.
- Bayesian model selection: A deeper dive into Bayesian correlation and linear regression (June 2020). Ulster University Psychology Seminar.
- Bayesian methods in mathematical cognition: A conceptual overview (June 2020). Math Cognition and Learning Society Brown Bag Seminar.
- A systems factorial approach to classifying the architecture of fraction perception (July 2020). Math Cognition and Learning Society Symposium on Representations and Knowledge Structures for Fractions and Rational Numbers
- Modeling a latent structure of individual differences in numerical cognition (October 2020). ARMADILLO (Southwest Cognition Conference)
- Getting started in Bayesian statistics in psychology: A workshop using JASP (April 2021). SWPA (Southwestern Psychological Association)
- An interactive web applet for exploring the impact of unequal variances on the t-test (June 2021). US Conference on the Teaching of Statistics (USCOTS) 2021
- Bayesian analysis of linear regression models: A workshop using JASP (September 2021). Ulster University Psychology Seminar.
- A Bayesian framework for modeling individual differences in numerical cognition (September 2021). University of Alabama Educational Psychology Colloquium
- Obtaining closed form Bayes factors from summary statistics in common experimental designs (September 2021). Applied Statistics Conference 2021.
- Developing an interdisciplinary research experience for undergraduates in computational mathematics (February 2022). President's Excellence in Research Scholars (PERS) Symposium 2022.
- Getting started in Bayesian statistics with JASP (April 2022). Southwestern Psychological Association (SWPA) 2022.
- Testing the independence of encoding and calculation in mental addition: A confirmatory Bayesian analysis (November 2022). Psychonomic Society Meeting, Boston.
- Gamma function approximations for computing closed-form Bayes factors (March 2023). TX Section of the Mathematical Association of America.